1,25 Dihydroxy Vitamin D3 Monoclonal Antibody
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Isotype: IgG1
- Clone Number: B1253M
- Host: Host: Mouse
- Source: Cell Culture Specificity
- 1,25 Dihydroxy Vitamin D3: Purity/Purification
- Protein G chromatography
- Form/Format Purified, Lyophilized
- Reconstitute in 100ul double distilled water: Immunogen
- 3-Hemisuccinate-BSA Affinity Constant
- Not determined Buffer 50mM Tris, pH 7.4
- Preservative No
- Lyophilized Yes
- Preparation and Storage Store lyophilized product at 2 to 8 degree C. After reconstitution, store at -20 degree C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- ISO Certification Manufactured in an ISO 13485:2003 and EN ISO 13485:2012 Certified Laboratory.
Small volumes of anti-1,25 Dihydroxy Vitamin D3 antibody vial(s) may occasionally become entrapped in the seal of the product vial during shipment and storage. If necessary, briefly centrifuge the vial on a tabletop centrifuge to dislodge any liquid in the container`s cap. Certain products may require shipping with dry ice and an additional dry ice fee may apply.
All of MyBioSource’s Products are for scientific laboratory research purposes and are not for diagnostic, therapeutics, prophylactic, or in vivo use. Through your purchase, you expressly represent and warrant to MyBioSource that you will properly test and use any Products purchased from MyBioSource in accordance with industry standards. MyBioSource and its authorized distributors reserve the right to refuse to process any order where we reasonably believe that the intended use will fall outside of our acceptable guidelines.
While every effort was made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this datasheet, MyBioSource will not be liable for any omissions or errors contained herein. MyBioSource reserves the right to make changes to this datasheet at any time without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the customer to report product performance issues to MyBioSource within 30 days of receipt of the product. Please visit our Terms & Conditions page for more information.